JSC NC “KazMunayGas” represented by the subsidiary “KMG Systems &Services” LLP and “Schneider Electric” Company, one of the world leaders in the field of energy management and industrial automation, established a joint venture – “KMG Automation” LLP. The new joint venture, using local personnel, develops and implements the projects to automating the technological processes of the international standard for various industries in Kazakhstan and, above all for the oil & gas complexes.
The Proposal Engineer (Software) will work closely with Sales, Product Managers, Delivery Team and client technical representatives to collect required commercial and technical information, analyze the data collected and prepare estimates for solution based on Software products. Primarily identify architecture of Schneider Electric and AVEVA SW solutions, and prepare quotation based on selected applications.
- Develop competitive bids/estimates/proposals, using Schneider Electric Software portfolio and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each RFQ/RFP/RFI/ITT in a timely manner meeting deadline;
- Distribute inquiry documents to others involved in the proposal and estimate preparation as required;
- Obtain assistance from other departments Sales, Delivery, Supply Chain and Logistics, Legal and Finance departments as required to prepare the proposal;
- Develop, design Software offers according to customer requirements;
- Prepare initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal.
- Minimum Technical University bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years of Software Engineering/Automation related experience;
- Good sales skills with customers and inside personnel;
- Solid understanding of Software concepts in Industrial Automation (knowledge of AVEVA/Schneider Electric products is an asset);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Has initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines;
- Excellent analytical, administrative, communications and organizational skills;
- Russian language - Fluent, English – Upper Intermediate, knowledge of Kazakh language.
- Challenging work in a team of world-renowned automation professionals;
- Possibilities for growth and development;
- Full package of corporate benefits.
Proposal engineer (Software)В архиве с 5 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию