з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
HVAC Engineer will be responsible for the development FEED and detail design activities that related to existing equipment upgrade or its replacement.
• Carry out the duty of designing air conditioning system, ventilation as well as heating equipment.
• Develop equipment specification, data sheets, MR, SDRL
• Perform mechanical calculations and develop requirement.
• Develop D&ID and HVAC detail drawings
• Troubleshoot issues in order to ensure maximum performance of a machine.
• Attend Vendor FAT’s
• Working knowledge of GOST and SNiPs preferable.
• Experience of working on Onshore and Offshore oil & gas projects is required
• Good oral and written communication, networking, collaboration and team working
• Strong team working ethic, positive, pro-active and enthusiastic.
• Good organisational skills.
• Through language, behaviour and actions, demonstrate commitment to
• WGPSN core values.
• Offshore and onshore oil & gas related design experience.
• Good supervisory experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good report writing.
• Familiarity with International Design Guidelines and Standards.
• Ability to manage design budgets.
• A determination to continually improve safety in all aspects of plant
• design and operation.
• Minimum 7-10 years within an HVAC engineering industry as an Engineer.
• Brownfield modifications experience.
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• (e.g. City & Guilds, SVQ, OIHNC or D, Degree)
• Fully conversant with local regulatory environment and international and national industry standards and specifications.