Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Manages costs of account to maximize profit.
- Develops account to generate growth and profit.
- Assists in the preparation of accurate monthly forecasts.
- Maintains and develops strong working relationships with client through regular customer contact.
- Liaises with Operations and Administration teams re work schedules, manpower and equipment requirements and invoicing.
- Prepares and issues personal 90-Day Plan to Key Account Manager.
- Attends industry and customer events to keep abreast of market developments.
- Participates in process improvement activities and uses appropriate tools — LEAN events, value stream maps, 6S etc.
- Maintains quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Ensure correct competency of manpower for job requirements.
- Liaise with Manpower Allocator to determine correct skill levels and availability are mobilised to site.
- Update manpower spreadsheet to account for all requirements.
- Use of HTI for equipment & manpower requirements and generate proposals.
- Liaise with UK Manpower Manager for technician issues that occur.
- Liaise with Training Department to arrange for external training requirements.
- Communicate mobilisation details to technicians. Pre-Job /post job brief.
- Participate in the operations on-call rota.
- Produce cost estimates and invoice values for projects that are in your control.
- Maintain close contact with client with regard to PO limits.
- Liaise with Logistics Department to arrange technician transport and accommodation
Direct Reports :
- Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- Strong technical background.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate at all.
- Knowledge of In-Situ Machining, Bolt Tightening, Leak Sealing products and practices.
- Good degree of commercial / cost control awareness.
- To set an example and ensure that those under their management, or working in their area of responsibility are aware of, and comply with their roles & responsibilities.
- To ensure that safe systems of work are developed and maintained, to ensure that work equipment is fit for purpose and maintained.
- To identify training needs and ensure all personnel are competent in the tasks required of them.
- To manage improvements in the Quality plan.
- To manage achievement of Quality objectives.
- To participate fully in Continuous Improvement (LEAD) activities where necessary & when required.
- Atyrau 5/2
- Good English