Reporting & Staffing Analyst (Atyrau)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
English - Upper-Intermediate
- Under the supervision/guidance of the Project Controls Advisor, the Planning Analyst will assist in the implementation, administration and maintenance of control systems, Reporting, Estimation and procedures to track project plans and forecasts
- The overall objective of this position is to provide project control support to the Project Controls Advisor, Area Lead Planners, Area Cost Lead and Site Construction Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all progress and planning related processes and reporting.
- Build effective relationships, (internal and external), with others such as Area Planners/Analysts, Cost, Contract Advisors, Construction Reps.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the Construction team related to progress, schedule and productivity.
- Assist Area Planners and Planning Analysts as needed with Estimation, reporting, presentation and forecasting.
- Review with site management and client construction reps as needed or directed by Project Control Advisor. Must maintain sight of quantity growths and manhours in 3GP project, communicate it to your team and provide analysis where information pressure is building, and possible work-arounds as directed.
- Assess overall progress trends and ensure Contractor correctly highlights such trends in periodic reports.
- Review Contractor reports and ensure correct progress reporting and highlighting of significant issues/concerns.
- Other duties and ad-hoc requests as directed by the Project Controls Advisor.
Major Internal * Interfaces
Under the supervision/guidance of the Project Controls Advisor, the Planning Analyst will build relationships and interface with the following functional areas within company:
- Interface with Area Planners and Planning Analysts to assist in schedule development, maintenance and forecasting.
- Interface with Progress Measurement team to ensure alignment on project reporting schedule progress
- Interface with Project Engineers and Construction Superintendents regarding scope of facilities and other relevant area documents.
- Interface with AFE Owners/Delivery Managers to help manage their schedules and forecasts
- Interface with Contracts and Procurement on RAS dates.
- Interface with the Document Controller to ensure the correct delivery and handling of all Scheduling related documentation
Major External Interfaces
Under the supervision/guidance of the Project Controls Advisor, the Senior Planning Analyst will build relationships and interface with:
- Individual Contractors performing the work to ensure; all reporting requirements are understood and adhered to, and accurate schedule and progress data with adequate supporting documentation is provided in a timely manner
- Education: College degree
- Work Experience:
- Project Controls background in Reporting, Estimation and Planning
- Previous work experience in project
- Language Skills: Proficient in English
- PC Skills: Strong user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner, using appropriate language
- Work well with contractor work force and integrated project management team
- Self-starting behavior and ability to work independently