Senior Business Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We welcome a Senior Business Analyst to one of our challenging projects. The project makes the use of cutting-edge technologies based on international standards. The candidate is expected to work onsite (rotations) for one of the key EPAM’s customer from Oil&Gas industry (Tengiz oilfield).
We are considering candidates from different locations willing to join our international team of highly qualified professionals.
Working schedule: rotations 28/28
Candidate must be a Senior BA that requires very little direction and supervision. Senior BA must be able to work on multiple projects at a time, provide detailed status reports, project schedule input, produce quality BA deliverables and have good technical skills. In addition, the candidate must be confident in classical and iterative waterfall methodologies and an agile practitioner. Experience in Project Management also will add points during selection.
BA experience in Process Improvement projects, Oil and Gas domain, Business Intelligence would be a plus.
- Business Need definition
- Business Analysis planning
- Stakeholders Analysis and Management
- Scope determination and Scope management
- Requirements Gathering planning
- Business Case development
- Ability to conduct Requirement Gathering Sessions
- Requirements Managements and Traceability activities
- Experience in UML modeling
- Ability to act as Product Owner or Proxy Product Owner
- Development of Functional and Non-functional Requirements specification
- Moderate knowledge of SDLC
- Experience in Quality Assurance activities
- Experience in Change Management activities
- Ability to define Support Model
- Experience in Transition to Operations activities
Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
Regular assessments and salary reviews
English classes with certified English teachers
Opportunity for self-realization
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Corporate and social events (parties, tennis, etc.).