з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Subject: ILF Consulting Engineers – Atyrau office
Growing continuously, ILF is opening a new office in Atyrau and invites experienced engineering professionals to apply for Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer for Atyrau office
· Awareness of Company’s Quality Policy.
· Perform technical tasks assigned by the Electrical Leader, related with design, testing activities.
· Interface with other Project Specialists, Designers and Vendors Specialist.
· Co-ordinate technical activities performed inside or outside the Company.
· Coordinate and interface between the different groups/disciplines involved
· Preparation and hands-on experience in Electrical and Cathodic Protection engineering documentation (specifications, philosophies, equipment data sheets, MTOs, BOQs, etc.), including training/mentoring of local staff, where applicable.
· Provides technical assistance to commercial activities and supports to define man hours cost estimate.
· Relevant skills include Electrical Power Generation System, Power Distribution (Switchgear HV & LV, Transformers, Motors, VSD, Battery Charger, UPS, and Overhead line), Power Management System, Cathodic Protection System, Earthing & Lightening System, Lighting System, and HVAC System.
· Experience in pre-award technical activities, involving qualification of Bidders.
· Contracts Development Experience, supporting the drafting of technical scope of work of ITB’s, particularly for EPC scope and Lump Sum conditions.
· Experience in selection and integration of electric equipment for Hazardous areas (according to RK-PUE and IEC/NFPA standards).
· Sound knowledge of configuration issues, connectivity between systems, the requirements of safety related systems.
· Experience in major Onshore or Offshore Oil & Gas Projects, or for Major Oil Company or EPC Contractors.
· Experience in dealing with Contracts in the CIS (e.g., Republic of Kazakhstan or Russian Federation).
· Knowledge of relevant IEC, API, BS, ASHRAE, ISO, GOST, SNiP and PUE.
· Familiar with all the engineering tasks related to the design phases (Conceptual, Feasibility Studies, Basic, Feed and Detail Design) such as:
· Maintaining project technical files and update Company standards.
· Preparing project design criteria for electric system.
· Defining the configuration of the electrical system and prepares the single line diagrams
· Performing electric system models & calculations and defines ratings of equipment / systems (power demand, load flow, short circuits, transient stability, motor starting, harmonics, grounding).
· Preparing relay and metering schemes, protective relays coordination study and setting tables.
· Defining the functional philosophies for the electrical system control (load control, synchronization, load shedding, reacceleration and restarting)
· Preparing technical documentation (specification, data sheets and inspection data sheets) for electrical equipment and material.
· Preparing the Material Requisition (PR) and prepares the technical evaluations.
· Providing technical support to procurement department in purchasing activities
· Performing the follow up of electrical equipment supply and check / review of Vendors technical documentation
· Providing support to expediting and testing activities
· Developing electric system plot plans and main cable routings.
· Performing power cables sizing
· Preparing electric substation layout arrangement.
· Preparing interconnecting wiring diagrams.
· Checking and review electrical cable lay down documentation.
· Checking and review electrical network layout documentation (grounding, lighting, cathode protection, electric tracing, connection boxes).
· Defining electrical network (grounding, lighting, cathode protection, electric tracing, connection boxes) materials selection and typical installation details.
· Checking and review electrical material take-off (MTO).
· Preparing technical specification for electric systems installation.
· Preparing input data for the feedback dossier.
· Supporting Electrical Superintendent and Field Electrical Engineer for modification definition.
· Participating to functional checks and tests for electrical system energization and commissioning.
· Assisting when necessary, engineering adjustment on site.
We are looking for future colleagues, who have proven ability to solve complex engineering issues, enjoy working with clients and have solid experience in Kazakhstan.