RA Senior Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Coordination of assigned RA activities at TSF site, leading to Regulatory Approvals required for supporting of TSF with responsibilities including:
• Execution of the RA process at Tengiz Temporary Construction Facilities, working with construction contractors to ensure all permits and approvals are timely obtained and in compliance with RoK requirements.
• Assisting to RA Infrastructure Team Lead RA on preparation of applications packages for Permits to Construct as well as submission of applications and obtaining of Permits to Construct (Talon on Construction Commencement).
• Check availability of all permits/approvals before start of construction at the facilities assigned to RA Senior Specialist – Site Facilities.
• Monitoring the construction process in compliance with the proper RoK regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate Regulatory Affairs with Local and Territorial Regulatory Authorities during the construction works to reach maximum compliance of Project activities with RoK Regulatory requirements.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of EPCM industry experience, preferably with Kazakhstan projects and including regulatory documentation and regulation surveillance functions.
- Knowledge of all relevant discipline RoK codes and standards on construction of oil and gas facilities.
- Full understanding of effective RoK regulatory requirements on construction permitting, fire safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and sanitary hygiene during construction and its start-up with respect
- To be able to communicate with strong verbal and written skills.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating within a high performance team.
Atyrau - 5\2