RA Senior Specialist (Pipelines)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Coordination of assigned RA activities at GS site, leading to Regulatory Approvals required for supporting of FGP Gathering systems with responsibilities including:
- Execution of the RA process at Tengiz FGP GS Facilities, working with construction contractors to ensure all permits and approvals are timely obtained and in compliance with RoK requirements.
- Assisting to RA Gathering System Team Lead on preparation of applications packages for Permits to Construct as well as submission of applications and obtaining of Permits to Construct (Talon on Construction Commencement).
- Check availability of all permits/approvals before start of construction at the facilities assigned to RA Senior Specialist – Pipelines.
- Monitoring the construction process in compliance with the proper RoK regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate Regulatory Affairs with Local and Territorial Regulatory Authorities during the construction works to reach maximum compliance of Project activities with RoK Regulatory requirements.
- Coordination of construction inspections by Regulatory Authorities, and response to issues raised by RoK Authorities.
- To participate and act as a representative of the department in meetings and discussions concerning the work with RoK Authorities according to the GS project.
- Provide assistance within the competence to eliminate violations identified by Regulatory Authorities;
- Maintaining tools for RA tracking and reporting process under this scope, including RA registers, matrices.
- Development of RA procedures, presentation materials relating to the regulatory support and work processes.
- Conduct audits at assigned sites regarding proper management of executive and technical documentation for compliance with RoK laws and normative requirements.
- Provide clarifications and advising services on compliance with ROK regulatory requirements for various groups and contractors.
- Advise Tengiz GS Project Management on appropriate strategies for complying with RoK Regulatory requirements on Tengiz construction site.
- Tracks the changes and add-ins in RoK legislation for timely analysis and research of these changes to identify their probable impact to GS Project activity.
- Support interested departments in explanation of RoK Regulatory requirements and providing necessary Regulatory documentation.
- Participate / conducting of GS Facilities Acceptance process and manage the process of obtaining Declaration on Compliance from Contractors, Conclusions on Quality and Design Compliance from Technical and Authorship Supervision Reps, Acts of Acceptance of completed Facilities.
- Support RA groups in Atyrau and Farnborough for gathering required information from Tengiz construction site.
- Provides input to weekly and monthly meetings and reports as required.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years work experience, preferably with Kazakhstani projects and including regulatory documentation and regulation surveillance functions.
- Knowledge of all relevant discipline RoK codes and standards on construction of oil and gas facilities.
- Full understanding of effective RoK regulatory requirements on construction permitting, fire safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and sanitary hygiene during construction and its start-up with respect to TCO facilities.
- To be able to communicate with strong verbal and written skills.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating within a high-performance team.