Completion Database Specialist
от 760 000 до 1 000 000 KZT на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
- Maintain the status of Quality Documents.
- Maintain the status of Preservation Documents.
- Maintain the status of Punchlist.
- Handles reporting activities.
- Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed and an “Injury and Incident Free” (IIF) program leader
- Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures as well as perform assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, have responsibility for their safety and ensure that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Turnover & Completions Data Base Supervisor/specialist
- Site Construction Manager & construction team
- Engineering personnel
- MC Plus personnel
- Quality personnel
- RA personnel
- CMS personnel
- HES Personnel
Key skills and experience required:
- Track record of turnover or/and commissioning or/and MC Plus related work experience, preferably within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Russian and English languages.
- Substantial experience of supervising Construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly required.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently and participating with high performance team.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities including Licenses and Certifications:
- Five (5) years’ experience working on large-mega size turnover projects.
- Chevron experience is required and ideally TCO experience.
- Use of completions database such as MC+
- Tengiz 28/28