з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for IIF Coordinator,Tengiz 28\28
University Degree is required (HES/Economic/Linguist degree preferred).
• Language skills: fluency in English is required. Ability to speak Kazakh is desired.
• Advanced computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Knowledge of SharePoint would be a plus.
• Good analytical skills. Work experience as a data analyst or experience with various databases is desired.
• Good communication skills.
• HES experience would be a plus.
• Strong teamwork and good interpersonal skills, ability to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team
• Support project HES Supervisor & IIF Supervisor in successful delivery of Tengiz IIF Plan and Events.
• Interface with JMJ team to implement IIF Activity Schedule and 90-day look ahead.
• Interface with FGP IIF Coordinators across project locations and Tengiz Contractor IIF Coordinators.
• Schedule and Chair Monthly Contractor IIF Coordinator meetings.
• Support Area OE IIF Leadership Teams (OEILT) in:
• Minutes of meetings and Action Registers.
• Logistics for IIF Events.
• Recognition & Awards.
• Leadership engagement.
• Facilitate logistical arrangements for various Project IIF workshops (e.g. IIF Commitment Workshops, ADP and IIF in Action suite workshops).
• Responsible for maintaining IIF attendance records and training database for Project.