Unified Communications Services Engineer
з/п не указана
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $39.6 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 459,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Installation, support, maintenance of Unified Communications servers and services;
- Programming and maintenance of voice switches, voice mail systems, auto attendant systems; сall management system, VC MCU, VC external gateway, traffic monitoring and billing systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure, Architecture Services;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in in science technology engineering and mathematics (stem) subjects;
- Ability to meet travel requirements to other regions in Kazakhstan, when applicable.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability status, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.