Network Services Engineer
з/п не указана
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $39.6 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 459,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Unlocking the power of Data, these professionals are centered between Technology and the Business, enabling innovative Client and Industry Solutions through the lens of Data. With trusted advisor status and a deep technical knowledge, they are able to see the possible and create a plan to make it reality. They work with other architects to model, design, and lead the data modeling, application, interface and database activities. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Installation and configuration of network devices;
- Troubleshoot basic problems with network hardware;
- Perform inspection of ICT telecom rooms on weekly basis and provide IT escort and support during maintenance works.
Define world-class IT architectures
- Establish Accenture as a technology thought leaders in the marketplace;
- Drive and develop technology vision, innovation, expertise, and thought leadership;
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions;
- 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure, Architecture Services;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in in science technology engineering and mathematics (stem) subjects
- Ability to meet travel requirements to other regions in Kazakhstan, when applicable
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability status, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.