Planning & Performance Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Candidate must be extremely proficient in Excel and data analysis with good knowledge of Power Point. Experience with data analytics software such as Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau are highly desired. Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Assist the Planning & Performance Lead to develop performance monitoring packages for each Service Line consisting in analytical, metrics, costs/budgeting, and contract status.
- Research and gather data to provide strategic and operational plans and develop reports to the team and management.
- Identify and participate in the evaluation of strategic opportunities related to the processes and objectives under the FGP/WPMP team scope.
- Interact with each member of the FGP/WPMP team to identify gaps, receive feedback, and suggest course of action to close gaps.
- Interact with each member of the team to get to know their function and understand their needs.
- Develop and suggest report plans to provide to stakeholders on a regular basis (i.e. Daily, Weekly, or Monthly). Provide analytical work for each of those reports for each Service Line.
- Assist with daily reports ad hoc required by the team and analyze if it is needed to report them on a regular basis.
- Estimate forecasts, projections and identify sources for funding. Consolidate historical data and actuals for reporting.
- Develop power point presentations including graphs and histograms for presentations.
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures for each for the Service Lines.
- Other tasks as directed required by the team lead.
- Contribute to the systematic management of Safety, environmental, reliability and efficiency which is in support of the TCO Operational Excellence strategy and support the IIF Culture.
- Be an effective communicator where FGP business requests or approvals are required and ensure that the correct process and procedures are being followed. “If in Doubt Ask”.