Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Control System Cybersecurity Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Responsible for supporting Automation, Control and Power engineering, systems completions and commissioning teams to ensure the design and implementation are aligned with and meet company security and compliance standards requirements.
- Communicate security requirements, conducting security assessments, communicating risk and managing the remediation and mitigation plan.
- Develop test plans, procedures and expected results from a security and compliance assessment.
- Conduct technical and administrative assessments and audits systems, equipment and procedures.
- Validate that security technology and procedures and process are in-place, functional and effective.
- Recommend remediation and mitigation where required standards and controls cannot be met.
- Report findings, develop and track action plans and assist system owners to closure.
- Minimum 5 years’ recent experience designing, configuring, supporting or auditing large-scale anti-virus, vulnerability, patch, system and network management systems; OR minimum 5 years’ recent experience designing, configuring, supporting or auditing Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, WSUS, RDP Terminal Servers, VMWare and the security features available in each; OR minimum 5 years’ recent experience designing, configuring, supporting or auditing major brand firewalls, major brand switches and routers and the security features available in each.
- And minimum 2 years’ experience conducting risk and vulnerability assessments, validating security configuration audits or technical security tests of IT products used process and/or power control systems
- Experience using at least one of the following: NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), IEC-62443, NERC CIP, NIST SP 800-82 or CIS Top 20 Controls to assess control systems against standards
- Experience in acceptance testing (FAT/SAT) of Control Systems such as Honeywell, SEL, GE
- Language literacy: Must have Upper–Level English or higher
- Working in a remote closed camp environment on a rotational basis and plus
- Certification(s) such as: CCNA Security, MCSE, Certified Information Systems Security Professional
(CISSP), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Tengiz 28/28