Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Security Planning and Procedures Lead
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Develop plans to secure security risk materials, provide means of daily communication between Security and Operations, SCM, Major and Small Capital Projects and FGP/WPMP to provide visibility of the movement of security risk materials.
- Develop and implement plans and SOPs to protect security risk materials that have been issued to the field / construction sites in coordination with SCM and Projects (incl. FGP).
- Implement the Security Risk Materials Theft Mitigation Procedure and Fuel Theft Mitigation Procedure (that incorporate elements of the approved SRA Project Materials Security focus items).
- Develop and implement individual plans for protection of fuel and security risk materials in coordination with key stakeholders.
- Ensure FGP is fully integrated into the SRA Project’s security risk materials and security risk work planning and implementation.
- Align the Materials Security Planning function with FGP, IT’s MVS Project and SCM’s FMS initiative to implement checks in controls (check the checkers) of fuel and copper cable distribution and consumption / installation. Recommend how to align with IT and SCM to leverage existing technology and project initiatives to proactively check for potential illicit activities.
- Assist in the development of the Risk Materials Storage Strategy and ensure it is aligned with SCM’s Warehouse Expansion Strategy.
- Assist in the implementation of approved focus decisions for the following SRA Sub-Projects:
- Materials Security - Objective: Identify/Protect Security Risk Materials
- Security Systems Optimization – Objective: Identify/Control Security Risk Work
- Decision Analysis and Lean Sigma tools and techniques.
- Advanced planning of simultaneous operations in a complex operational environment.
- Assessment Methodology of risk levels, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Developing Site Security Plans, process and actions applicable for emergency situations.
- Security Standard Operating Procedures and developing drills and exercises.
- Strategies and programs on criminal activity prevention.
- Training methods on security of facilities of critical importance.
- Tengiz, 28x28