Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Local Content Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Custodian of the client's LCD plan once approved, with consistent update on implementation and monitoring of strategies agreed.
- Build professional relationship with key personnel in all assigned entities / accounts
- Follow up on a daily basis with all required project or tendering information across client's with focus on LCD plans and requirements.
- Write and analyze reports on projects or activities of assigned accounts and the Industry
- Issue a monthly Sales and Marketing report of the Industry to Commercial Manager
- Understanding assigned accounts, their business, their strategy and their needs with a clear understanding of the organization protocol for these accounts
- Communicating and coordinating activities with peers and interrelated functions in the organisation.
- Obtaining and updating client organization charts and identifying key decision makers
- Provide documentation and data to support client's LCD business plan
- Be able to produce a capture plan after a project is prequalified
- Obtaining and updating and reporting competitors strengths and weaknesses
- Follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts and understand, implement requirements
- Be able to liaise with Clients in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Identify areas of improvement in the way we pursue our business.
- Clear understanding of organizational protocol for all companies and Governmental and Non Governmental Bodies having direct and indirect influence on implementation of client's plans.
- To provide day to day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit. Must stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local capacity.
- First degree in Economics or Law, Engineering, or/and an MBA is required.
- 5-10 years minimum oilfield experience, of which the last 3 years must have been spent in a business development / client relationship management role within the Kazakhstan oilfield at a supervisory or management level.
- Knowledgeability in the Kazakhstan Content (NC) Act and its impact on the oil services sector will be a major consideration.
- Excellent communication skills in Kazakh, Russian and English