Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Define, develop and communicate architectural principles, standards and patterns in terms of application architecture as part of overall enterprise architecture management process.
- Support the Enterprise Architect team in development of IT/IM strategy and the enterprise architectural plan.
- Define, design, develop and maintain the solution architecture models that describe the current state and meet immediate and future needs.
- Translate the requirements into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, across multiple, diverse domains. To be able to clearly identify the scope of work, agree on priorities and phases, identify the dependencies and develop an implementation roadmap with tangible and viable results.
- Provide the several possible solutions and be able to reasonably compare and choose the optimal option.
- Work with cross-functional teams of business and technology stakeholders to ensure that new demands (functional and non-functional) are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise application landscape.
- End-to end application lifecycle management activities, evaluating and recommending new and emerging information technologies and standards, and ensuring consistency between application components and all other technical system components. This function encompasses all aspects of application management, conceptual, logical, and physical.
- Lead discussions and decisions regarding implementation of innovation and best practices.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools in the application development and support area.
- Act as coach to advise and assist consultants, advisors, ICT&IM technical specialists in any ICT&IM application architecture disciplines. Guides the project teams in the design of complex solutions and ensures that teams are in alignment with the enterprise architecture principles, standards, strategies, and target states.
- The job holder must hold a Master’s Degree in Information / Communication Technology or Computer Science.
- The job holder must have at least 5-10 years of experience in ICT area with at least 2-3 years of in-depth experience in the role of solution architect / lead application developer in several complex cross-functional projects (ERP, MES, SCADA experience is preferable).
- Robust application development skills - sets direction for and possesses a deep understanding of application patterns and information management techniques which integrate with industry trends.
- Experience in different application development concepts and frameworks.
- Experience in Agile development processes.
- Ability to independently learn new technologies, platforms and application development related approaches.
- The job holder must have knowledge and practice of international standards, best practices and frameworks related to Enterprise or IT Architecture (COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ArchiMate, UML, OBASHI, etc.), business process modeling and business requirements management.
- The knowledge in such technologies as Cloud computing, In-Memory compute grid, real time processing, BPM, IoT are considered as an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Previous experience working in the Oil & Gas (upstream) industry is a strong advantage.
- We offer work in the multi-national oil and gas company, the main language of communication is English;
- Work 5\2;
- The company pays for the flight to Atyrau;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary based on interview results;
- Territorial location of the office: RK, Atyrau.