Solution Services Architect
з/п не указана
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $39.6 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 459,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Support & provide inputs for the development of new technology designs
- Ensure all new technology solutions are aligned with IT/IM Strategy
- Identification of innovation & new technology opportunities
- Knowledge of IT architecture
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in in science technology engineering and mathematics (stem) subjects
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.