з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Engine provides recruitment solutions to the industrial sector companies. Right now we are looking for a Chief Accountant for our client, well-established international industrial company.
This is a live-in position based in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. Only applicants who have work authorization in Kazakhstan will be considered. Work permit and visa sponsorship are not available for this position.
WHY THIS ROLE IS ATTRACTIVE
- Highly visible and dynamic role in a reputable company.
- Attractive benefits package.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Organization and control of accounting and taxation in the company.
- Ensure proper accounting and reporting including collaboration with outsourcing.
- Be responsible for preparation of all forms of accounting, tax, and statistical reporting as required by laws.
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation of tax, accounting and management account balances.
- Ensuring the timely and correct execution of primary documents in accordance with current legislation (experience with electronic invoices is desirable), charging and transferring taxes and other mandatory payments to the budget (CIT, VAT and VAT for non-residents, vehicle VAT).
- Manage internal audits.
- Interaction with regulatory authorities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of at least three years in the position of the chief accountant, experience as single person Chief Accountant is an advantage.
- Knowledge of labor, customs and tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Knowledge of national / international financial reporting standards.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word, Outlook), 1C 8.3.
- Intermediate English.
Your application will be reviewed with the highest level of confidence.
If you are interested in this role, please apply through this website.
Please note: Applications may take up to 5 days to process – only successful applicants will be contacted. The posting date can be renewed regularly.