Terralink invites ICT On Site Support Engineer.
PURPOSE - support of various End User Computing areas including On-Site Support.
- Provide desktop support: Install, move, and track End user computing equipment (PCs, laptops, printers and other peripherals)
- Installation and configuration of network MFP and local printing and scanning devices
- Perform maintenance and repairmen of ICT equipment, replacing parts
- Install operating systems, applications on user desktops and laptops in accordance to company standards and procedures.
- Troubleshoot standard applications such as MS Office, Adobe, etc. and Windows 7 Operating System issues
- Administrate and manage user, group and computer objects in Active Directory
- Support LAN and Wi-Fi networks, troubleshoot various network issues, perform cabling and patching
- Mobile phone troubleshooting e.g. firmware update, diagnostics and mail setup.
- Perform inspection of meeting rooms on weekly basis and provide ICT support during meetings, events and audio or video conferences.
- Make appropriate inventory records on equipment provided to end user or stored in IT operational stocks
- Maintenance and configuration Corporate Printing Service
- Maintenance and configuration Windows Installation System based on SCCM and its scripting part on naming convention and customizations
- Maintenance and configuration company VPN and terminal system based on RSA system
- Analysis of On Site Support services and document them according to ITIL and Company IM standards.
- Has relevant experience in ICT Service Delivery area in support role.
- At least 2 years of ICT work experience in domain structured ICT system
- Preferred to have: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), 70-686 Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- Possesses a general understanding of the business applications of Information Systems.
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing, and has the skill to influence through persuasion in a formal context.
- Is familiar with ICT hardware, software and operating procedures affecting own area of responsibility.
- Has a basic knowledge of ITIL fundamentals.
- Fluent level of English: writing and speaking
- We offer work in the multi-national oil and gas company, the main language of communication is English;
- Work 28\28, 14/14, 5/2;
- The company pays for the flight to Atyrau;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary based on interview results;
- Territorial location of the office: RK, Atyrau.