з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Top requirement - Candidates should collectively have broad knowledge of .NET technology stack.
* Skilled at understanding business and technical requirements, and converting them into working code
* MOST IMPORTANT - Strong .NET Development experience with multiple framework (MVC, Web Forms, VB Web Forms),
* Demonstrable professional experience on the Microsoft .Net web stack
* SQL Server, T-SQL, query optimization tools and techniques, data modelling techniques, and relational database design
* Experience with common design and code patterns (e.g., dependency injection, singleton, factories, etc.)
Second requirement – candidates should have at least a couple of strong communicators who can interact effectively with on-site technical lead.
Third Requirement (nice to have) - candidates should have familiarity with (or interest in learning about) commonly used Azure services such as the following:
* Azure App Services
* Web Jobs
* Key Vault
* Virtual Machine
* SAML AND Open ID Connect experience
Nice to have:
* Hands-on experience with highly secured enterprise-level applications a plus
* Continuous Integration and Delivery using Jenkins
* Strong problem-solving and communication skills to lead change and adoption of new technologies
* Consulting experience with migrations to Microsoft Azure.
* Strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
* Passion for technology and acquiring new knowledge, and the ability to readily adapt to new technologies
* Self-motivated professional able to contribute immediately as an independent contributor or as part of a high-performing development team
* Team player with great work ethic, and a quick learner
* Diplomatic with negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Remote working can be considered with business trips to Atyrau.