- Provides technical, consultancy, informational and other support to supervised teams (FGP/WPMP Plant, Field, Business Automation Support, Competency Development, Production Planning and Operations);
- Plans and analyses the strategic staff plan as part of business plan and forecast preparation, plans and analyses the CAPEX and operating expenses budget within the group it total and by main expenditure types;
- Payroll and associated expenses;
- Analyses and plans recruitment process for FGP/WPMP Production Operations and Operations based on personnel data and considering FOTP, FMPT and FATP processes.
- Provides assistance to FGP/WPMP Operations supervisors and superintendents with budget management and business plan accomplishment;
- Explains the basics of budgeting, planning and control over operational and capital expenditures;
- Provides assistance with comparing and analysing actual costs vs forecasts and budget, and along with the units’ management makes appropriate adjustments;
- Prepares requests for budget transfer and follows up the execution;
- Regularly analyses operational expenditures and communicates the results to superintendents and supervisors via appropriate means of communication (email, meetings etc.);
- Along with the project team prepares for the meeting on the month results and implementation forecast for budget prepared based on data provided by management;
- Holds face-to face meetings with the group supervisors and superintendents, if required, on cost forecasting, planning and control in the respective group;
- Holds face-to face meetings with both Operations and FGP/WPMP Cost Control representatives on cost forecasting, planning and control in the respective group.
- Implements special projects for current work process optimization. These projects include but are not limited to the following:
- Detailed study and analysis of FGP/WPMP Operations actual expenditures by major budget categories;
- Study of capital intensive work scope and assessment of capitalization opportunities;
- Work process audit for compliance with existing procedures (restock, B spare parts, materials requested for turnaround);
- Study of BCCCG work processes and internal procedures for managing contracts, work orders, work requests, accrued expenses and forecast by contractors’ services, hired personnel services, and cost-intensive projects of the group, work time tracking and recording as part of contractors’ invoices validation process.
- Interfaces with the other group representatives in the process of performing his/her functions, including:
- Contracts group regarding FGP/WPMP Operations Contracts, and during internal audit;
- Project Controls group to support the internal audit of the Production Operations contractors;
- Finance group regarding account payment, actual cost adjustment, budget transfer, rate calculation, cost accruals etc.;
Operations and FGP/WPMP Cost Control groups.