Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Negotiate with all kinds of people, from site workers to directors, professionally and fairly, so you’ll need to express yourself well, both when speaking and in writing.
- It is critical that you work well in a team.
- You will be able to have a understanding of drawings and have an appreciation of construction processes, along with excellent numerical and IT skills.
- You will also have to have a working knowledge of Industrial / building law and regulations, as well as health and safety matters, tax and insurance and contract law, so that you understand the legal implications of any decisions.
- You will need to develop a broad range of building, managerial and communication skills, along with sound commercial awareness.
- You will need enthusiasm and leadership potential, since you’ll probably be managing sub-contractors, and be able to think in an innovative way.
- You need to be practically minded and approach problem solving in a methodical and logical way.
- You will need a genuine interest in, and enthusiasm for, the construction industry.
- You will be involved in the project from the start, preparing estimates and costs of the work.
- Manage all costs relating to projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. Minimise the cost of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. Responsible for the preparation of short-term and long term cost plans that are required to manage the project cost and attain target budgets.
- Prepare and submit invoicing/progress claims and expedite payment. All Payment applications need to be in accurate and professional manner making sure that all the required backs up are in place prior to submittal in order to make sure of any unnecessary delays.
- Commercial Management of all active relevant projects from Inception to final close in accordance with each respective cost code item.
- Full knowledge of the budgets set at the project kick off stage (Tender Award) and overall management of these through the project cycle.
- Keep track of all changes and variations to the contract and ensure to seek agreement for payment from the client for the additional cost prior to carrying out the work.
- Efficient knowledge around the various contract types and the impact that each one has on the Contractor – Lump Sum, Unit Rate, Reimbursable etc…
- Preparation of EOT (extension of Time) claims with all required back up documentation if the project requires it.
- Responsible for Progress measurement, monthly valuations, variations, calculation and approval of Star Rates
- Efficient knowledge of the site progress measurement data & understanding of Field/verification of the reported progress
- Responsible for tracking costs on the project and ensuring that the CCS (Cost Control Schedule) is kept up to date on a monthly basis in an accurate and professional manner across all the CCS tabs
- Development of construction budget CCS and overall management of this with each respective project team and providing information to them on a constant basis regarding the construction budget and evaluating the actual to date against the target savings
- Keep detailed record of all lost time, delays that arise and particularly those that arise due to the client or other contractors in the area
- Making sure that all reports to the client are referencing such delays, lost time so as to make them aware
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements
- Assistance in providing proposals with the most upto date data when it is available and advising them of any changes or new requirements that will become useful for them in tendering new work.
- Assist in the management of contracts with various Subcontractors or Suppliers that are required in the project cycle in order to ensure the best value for money.
- Efficient knowledge around area of planning in order to offer any advice or assistance to the planning department as required through the project cycle
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Be flexible and prepared within Kazakhstan and internationally.
- A strong knowledge of financial controls and systems.
- Should have experience of working in Gas and Petroleum environment. Construction background can be ok to as the processes are similar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience within a multinational team
- Spoken and written English a requirement
- Working Knowledge of Primavera as a planning tool