з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Supervise incoming / outgoing material movements, ensuring that all shipping / receipt documentations are in place in the correct manner, both in terms of contents & time.
• Supervise the Warehouse staff at all stages of Procurement cycle i.e. Receipt of Material, Checking against delivery documentation, Raising of appropriate receipt documents, ensuring that material & spares are stored in a suitable environment to any special storage need.
• Provide a crucial interface with the Procurement & Logistics / Project / Finance and user group in order to discuss progress of orders placed against requisitions raised, in relation to critical Project Requirement on Site dates.
• Ensure site Waste Management and storage as per HSEQ standards and maintain area housekeeping at a level, which ensures a safe and clean operational environment.
• Co-ordinates with Project Department with regard to Project requirements for material movements and equipment
• Actively participate in the continuous improvement process.
• Manage and supervise stock/project replenishment of inventory items to ensure material availability for Project smooth functioning.
• Maintain and control ordering of material to keep optimized inventory levels.
• Known warehouse documentation of material receipt, issues and returns.
• Known and monitor physical project stock checks and carry out successive internal and external audits.
• Coordination with buyers, project site to ensure material’s timely delivers to project.
• Ensure implementation of HSE policies and standard procedures in warehouse to meet HSE targets.
• Identification & Execution of training needs of warehouse staff to Improve Individual competency
Managing & coordinate with storekeepers, labors and operation contractors.
Education: University level
Subject of Education: Finance, Business or Engineering, Construction.
Relevant professional experience: 3 years in Supply Chain Management; Must have held responsible roles in Operation or project SCM logistics teams for a minimum of 3 years.