Responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
- Manages project controls personnel.
- Establishes operating policies to mitigate risk.
- Provides guidance and consultation for project managers.
- Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Higher/bachelor degree