з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Provide input on the execution of IR Operational Plans
- Able to establish and grow a network of influencers within the project who will facilitate and support the objectives of IR in creating a healthy IR workplace culture in the project
- Plan day-to-day IR activities in cooperation with the Supervisor to match overall IR priorities
- Recognize and report potential risk factors which may impact on the objectives of the IR Management Plan
- Identify important and relevant information which impacts and may impact on Industrial Relations of the project
- Identify likely causes of current and future IR risks
- Assist with planning, structuring and implementing team-work strategies
Attend to daily site visit requirements to identify potential IR risks and to confirm that employee grievances are being resolved.
Provide daily feedback to supervisors on grievances, discussions and mitigation.
Update daily dashboard feedback to the IR Specialist (Administration).
Must be familiar with:
- RoK Labour Code
- RoK statutes and regulations applicable to this job
Higher Education in a relevant field
At least 2-3 years’ experience in HR and IR
At least Intermediate level in Kazakh, Russian and English languages
Basic / Intermediate user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner, using appropriate language
- Work well with all levels of management