Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Ensure that all construction contractors’ supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements.
- Ensure that construction contractors working within his discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP’s, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Responsible for the HES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to his / her particular discipline and area of work.
- In conjunction with the contractors’ supervision, planning engineers, and the Construction Engineer, develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Discipline Superintendent on specific areas where the program needs to be adjusted in accordance with site conditions and material deliveries.
- Responsible for monitoring the discipline and timekeeping of contractors’ staff and labour in a defined work area, identifying any disciplinary action required, and informing the relevant Discipline Superintendent.
- Performance of any other tasks upon request from the supervisor.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English language
- Extensive track record managing electrical construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Tengiz 28/28
- Accomodation & Transport provided