Natural Resources Senior Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $41.06 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 469,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
You want to make a difference?
Senior Manager will manage sales campaigns for top opportunities in the Resources sector in Kazakhstan (Oil and Gas and Mining) and will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, with emphasis on opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations. The successful candidate will apply Accenture's corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manages large work efforts as an individual contributor at a client or within Accenture.
- Travel up to 80% within Kazakhstan.
- Please see "Basic Qualifications" below to check the requirements for consideration as an applicant.
- To be hired in Kazakhstan branch.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of experience selling consulting, system integration and/or outsourcing services within the Resources industry.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Consulting Services.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $2M - $4M+.
- Minimum 7 years project management experience.
- Resources Industry experience in Kazakhstan (Oil and Gas/Metal and Mining).
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity.
- Good understanding of Kazakhstan market (Resources companies).
- Proven sales leadership originating and closing consulting and technology services opportunities.
- New IT conversant.
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close).
- Has or will earn credibility with Technology and other executives.
- Ability to network across Accenture.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.