з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
NOTE: Throughout this document COMPANY is the Client
Responsibilities would be as per below and but not limited to what we would require.
· Report directly to the BKL Country Manger based in Atyrau.
· Work directly with the Heavy Lift team in Farnborough for all upcoming Out Of Gauge shipments.
· Have the flexibility to travel extensively during the peak Summer months (Aktau, Bautino, CaTRo, Tengiz)
· Attend load outs at various ports as needed by the company.
· Work with subcontractors and the ports to make sure vessel discharges are done safely as per the client’s
requirements and the instruction from the Bertling Heavy lift team.
· Work closely subcontractors for reloading trucks, rail wagons with the correct equipment and the loads are
safely secured as per the customer’s and Heavy lift team’s requirements.
· Ensure we follow the correct procedures based on Risk Assessments and Method Statements either
provided for each shipment or that need to be drawn up in Country per shipment.
· Provide comprehensive, skilled, professional, technical advice and support, to the Bertling Project
Management and Operations teams, relating to the preparation, movement and delivery of Abnormal Loads
and all other cargo movements via single or multiple transport modes
· Promote of Bertling’ s best practice technical processes and maintain use of best in class practice
· Detailed planning & implementation of technical studies including coordination with relevant bodies,
delivery of services in accordance with COMPANY expectations, Bertling objectives and contractual
· Ensure we follow all HSSEQ requirement and are fully compliant.
· Detailed knowledge of transportation by road, sea, rail, air and river ship
· Detailed knowledge of out of gauge and river ship cargo movements
· Relationship management and interpersonal skills (and training)
· Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
· Strategy (development) and Implementation skills
· Priority setting and operations management skills
· Ability to follow procedures strictly and to enforce their adherence
· Knowledge of abnormal loads/heavy lifts/HSSEQ
· Research, Report Writing and Presentation skills
· Pragmatic approach to (and) problem solving and decision making skills
· Coaching and people management skills
· ICT systems appreciation, PC literate with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Project & AutoCAD operational skills