Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The Job Holder is responsible for:
- Analyse Job Description / enquiry received from Clients; and fully understand the requirement
- Search for suitable candidates using Itris in accordance with clients requirements and submit appropriate CV’s;
- Search through media, Internet, direct search, Itris and other forms of media and networks including networking of contacts to identify suitable candidates;
- Manage a database (Itris) of information of CVs, placements, future potential etc in accordance with Management requirements.
- Take an active role in identifying new clients and make the necessary contact with them.
- Identify business process improvements within recruitment team and make appropriate recommendations
- Pre-screen of CVs and contact potential candidates using Itris;
- Contact candidates, to ensure that the candidates are suitable for a position, and the information concerning interest, availability, salary expectations, references and other related information and record on Itris;
- Submit min 3-5 CVs for each position; all CV’s must be checked by Key account person prior to submission.
- Organization phone / face to face interviews according to clients request;
- Liaise closely with allocated clients and obtain feedback on all candidates submitted;
- Ensure clients requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel and housing, greet and meet candidates if required;
- Consulting selected candidates on terms of employment while hiring;
- Request from candidates all documents required for employment.
- Produce weekly reports on recruitment progress and Companies to the Recruitment Team Leader.
- Maintain strict privacy and confidentiality of data / CV’s / contacts / clients etc, and not to send any data to anyone, download or remove from the offices of KIS/ORION LLP, without written approval by Directors.
- Formatting CVs
Timely closing open vacancies.