от 300 000 KZT на руки
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
1. To follow mobilization of new comers including: making JO, arranging medical checkup, arranging RoK HSE trainings , collecting personal documents
2. Reporting to client, being focal point, screening all incoming e-mail and replying on time as we all reporting to internal management
3. Attending weekly meetings (based on recruitment process)
4. Filling in different type of reports, project status report, new mobilization report as well as keeping track of MFC database and filling out HSE Matrix upon mobilization of employees.
5. Controlling TCO badge training process, arranging flight tickets, accommodation and transportation for incoming employees for training.
6. Preparing roster for JDS/SGS employees upon client request.
7. Requesting and signing documents with employees (contracts, amends, orders etc.)
8. Receiving annual / unpaid leave applications, proceeding with orders (typical HR job)
9. Checking TS on monthly basis, helping employees if there are any concern in pay slip / TS, working closely with payroll and GHRS departments.
10. Providing client all required documents / files.
11. Reporting to LD.
13. Preparing Master file, also arrival departure plans and other reports
14. Proceeding with reimbursements of employees
15. Dealing crew change of employees (informing employees, arranging travel tickets, accommodation and transportation)
16. Preparing all HR Docs for monthly audit.
17. Requesting and issuing PPE for employees.
18. Working with providers (medical center, HSE trainings centers)
19. Arranging rotation schedule of site staff.
20. Updating recruitment status.
Previous experience in HR (front office) is mandatory, required skills: good communication (written, spoken) in English, proactivity, availability (as the position requires to work after normal working time and on weekends sometimes), leadership, knowledge of office package (mostly excel).
POSITION IN TENGIZ 28\28