Terralink invites Data Architect.
Сonsider candidates from other cities of Kazakhstan.
- Undertake detailed analysis of the information management requirements across all systems, platforms and applications to guide the development of information management standards in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Define, develop and communicate the data classification standards to promote consistent and optimal data management practices.
- Work with cross-functional teams of business and technology stakeholders.
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging data management and storage technologies and standards/
- Lead discussions and decisions regarding implementation of innovation and best practices.
- Master’s Degree in Information.
- 5-7 years of in-depth experience in the role of data/information architect.
- Robust Information and Data Architecture skills - sets direction for and possesses a deep understanding of data architecture patterns and information management techniques which integrate with industry trends.
- Experience in data management, data warehousing, data modeling, and business intelligence, and/or master data management, metadata management concepts and ETL frameworks.
- Experience with reporting /data visualization tools.
- Ability to independently learn new technologies and data related approaches.
- Previous experience working in the Oil & Gas (upstream) industry is a strong advantage.
- Business Context and Organizational Environment.
- Information Management.
- Record Management.
- Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Knowledge management.
- We offer work in the multi-national oil and gas company, the main language of communication is English;
- Work 5\2;
- The company pays for the flight to Atyrau;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary based on interview results;
- Territorial location of the office: RK, Atyrau.