KKTS LLP is looking for candidates for IT Support Specialist role for Tengiz, rotation type 28/28.
- -Good English
- University Degree
- 3+ yrs. experience in an Information Technology environment specializing in service and technical support
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Windows 7, Office 2010
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective time management, result oriented and ability meeting deadlines
- Stress resistant, organised and team player
- Prioritising, planning and following up requests.
- - Respond to user requests logged via the helpdesk ticketing system or over the phone in a timely fashion and be capable of prioritizing requests correctly.
- Management and maintenance of Windows Server 2008/2012R2 environment including Virtualization, Active Directory, Exchange, WSUS, DFS operations.
- Remote administration of Backups, WU, Security, etc. for Kentech international offices.
- Work on a range of issues including but not limited to network connectivity, peripheral connectivity, back-up, backup tapes, recovery, disk space, firewalls, anti-virus, applications, printers, desk phones and file permissions.
- Installation & troubleshooting of hardware, LAN and Windows environment for Kentech Group site/branch offices.
- Troubleshooting of basic telephony issues for Cisco phones and provide assistance, where required, in reaching out the required support
- Provide daily support to end users on hardware including applications and OS for all installed IT systems.
- Order and stock office supplies when necessary and look after IT inventory.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentations for IT policies and procedures.
- Provide necessary assistance/support to seniors and IT management as additional activities need to be performed against services running on servers.
- Working with external service providers (ISP, suppliers, maintenance service providers, etc)-