We welcome a Senior Business Analyst to one of our challenging projects. The project makes use of cutting edge technologies based on international standards. The successful candidate is expected to work onsite for one of the key EPAM’s customer from oil&gas industry (city of Atyrau, Kazakhstan). Alternatively, a rotation schedule option (3 weeks onsite – 1 week offsite) can be offered.
We are considering candidates from different locations willing to join our international team of highly qualified professionals.
- 5+ years of working experiences as a Business Analyst;
- Strong experience in requirements elicitation (mainly - stakeholder Interviews, questionnaire or survey) and analysis;
- Strong experience in developing BRD and SRS (including functional and non-functional requirements);
- Knowledge of SWOT Analysis;
- Experience in defining Business Glossary, Data Derivation Rules, Data Quality rules, Data Governance Processes;
- Experience as Product Owner in the Scrum;
- Advanced English and good communication skills.
- SWOT Analysis;
- Perform stakeholder analysis including developing stakeholder map;
- Requirements gathering sessions;
- Develop requirements documents;
- Develop business case and communications plan;
- Define business glossary, data quality rules, data access (security) model and support model;
- Finalize DQ test plan;
- Create non-functional test plan (performance, security etc);
- Coordinate all final testing;
- Analyze and publish final testing results;
- Act as Product Owner in the Scrum (Development Sprints);
- Validate support processes.
- Excellent working conditions;
- Relocation support;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development;
- Working experience at one of the biggest international companies.