A position of a J2EE developer in a growing international development team of an innovative SaaS platform.
The platform provides a variety of intelligent services in the cloud intended for optimizing different aspects of logistics of large companies (e.g. demand forecasting, replenishment planning, routes optimization, etc.). Existing clients include Fortune 500 companies.
This is what awaits you:
- modern technology stack based on Microservices, Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker and RESTful;
- handling Big Data;
- ability to make a difference in a relatively small, but steadily growing team;
- challenging tasks in building a platform that successfully competes with solutions from companies like SAP and Oracle.
- Experience in development of enterprise applications and web-systems using J2EE and EJB;
- Experience in working with databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL/Oracle) and writing/optimizing complex SQL queries;
- Experience in object oriented programming (architecting; implementing; using design patterns) preferably in a large software system;
- Knowledge of common data structures, algorithms, algorithm complexity basics;
- English skills sufficient to comprehend technical documentation and to communicate in written AND verbal form regarding development topics;
- High degree of self-dependence, self-organization, personal initiative;
- Desire to grow professionally and personally;
- An advantage will be:
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch;
- Relational database sharding experience;
- Experience in development using microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of enterprise messaging systems (preferably Kafka);
- Experience with SCRUM;
- Employment per labor code (TK RF)
- Comfortable, modern office with parking and close to the subway
- Good "white" salary with regular reviews
- Fully paid sick leaves
- Highly flexible schedule
- English lessons & daily communication in English
- Kitchen with fresh fruits, ice cream, snacks, coffee etc.
- Friendly team of high-level professionals
- Regular team building activities (sailing, shooting range, team games, master classes, etc.)