Full Stack (Back-End) Developer Needed
Work with fun, smart, and highly motivated people at a successful and growing company in the anonymity industry.
As an engineer at our company, you'll get to build high-quality software that moves the business forward, and you'll be able to create a big impact and help our company.
You’ll be a critical member of the team on a first name basis with the owner and not employee #1928938. Our company and technology team is small and nimble. You won't be smothered by meetings and are mostly free to choose how you accomplish your goals.
We are a 100% remote work company and we are looking for the next superstar to join us, with a positive "sure! I can do that." attitude to join our team. The work is remote, from home, for a full-time position.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are a developer who is not afraid or learning new things while tackling complex and challenging tasks. Having a wide array of experience from a varied and diverse career would be important in this job.
- You are not afraid to dive into a new technology or platform but understand the importance of battle-tested solutions you’ve used before.
Essential technologies that will be used in our projects (You don't have to know all of them right now):
- WHMSC (+ WHMCS Addon/Module development)
- Smarty templates (PHP Template Engine)
- cURL API (PHP)
- Experience with PHP & MySQL - Must.
- Experience with API's & Back-end - Must.
- Fluent English - Must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with WHMSC.
- Experience in remote working.
- You can work from absolutely anywhere. We’ll be communicating via Slack mainly. Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, and passionate.
- You can work more or less whenever you want as long as we can fit it in around the needs & tasks in hand. We do not have a specific set of times for now. Being flexible is key – We need someone who will be able to work on weekends sometimes as well (and take time off during the week, consequently, if needed)
- We are looking for someone asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn’t be out of the question, in fact tomorrow would be good.
- Please use the word "superstar" as the first word of your application, just to make sure you read through the whole application.