- Perform all activities related to product costing, including resolving technical issues in the costing applications (SAP, CMS).
- Ensure accurate and timely financial postings are made (both US GAAP and local GAAP).
- Provide support to complete all period-end costing activities accurately and on-time.
- Perform analytical activities both to assess factory financial performance (also on individual product level).
- Close collaboration with other functions both at the factory and abroad to ensure correctness of accounting records and product valuation.
- Prepare regular factory reports (Days on Hand, Rep Machines, CMS Reports).
- Provide input to the forecast and planning processes.
- Supervise daily activities of the cost accountant(s); be the primary contact for all costing related issues at the unit.
Knowledge & skills:
- Accounting and/or business education; accounting certificate is a plus, but not required.
- US GAAP and Russian accounting knowledge.
- Intermediate English.
- Previous work in a manufacturing environment, in an international company.
- Ability to manage others.
- Knowledge of audit, project management, cost management.
- High level of communication skill.
Ключевые навыкиCost ManagementAccounting
Полная занятость, полный день