Currently we are looking for Senior Java Engineer.
As a Senior Java Engineer you will be responsible for Software products development, innovation technology evaluation and improvement.
- Definition of new/current software architecture; supervision of development activities;
- Innovative software frameworks evaluation and research in accountable area;
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Code quality control and revision/update;
- Software products knowledge management;
- Coaching team members.
- Higher education in Technical field;
- More than 5 years in Java Software Development;
- Knowledge of English - Upper intermediate level;
- Good knowledge Java, JEE, OSGI, JaxB, JaxWs;
- Good knowledge Camel, Spring, JMS, JNDI, Vaadin, Jersey;
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding of data modeling;
- Good knowledge Oracle, MySQL, HBase;
- Good knowledge GIT, Subversion, Maven, Ant, CI Jenkins, Grunt;
- Understanding of networking and internet technologies;
- UML knowledge and experience, requirements management experience;
- Team player, easy to communicate, easy to learn, able to work under pressure, able to coordinate activities, prioritize and deliver results.
It will be a plus for you:
- Knowledge of telecom domain;
- Software development project management experience;
- Development team management;
- UNIX/Linux systems understanding;
- Oracle experience, Agile experience.
- Competitive salary and career development;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Official full time employment with paid 28 days of vacations, sick leaves, national holidays (PE optional);
- Social package: medical insurance, active sport games: football, basketball, volleyball;
- Corporate English lessons.